Mr. Seth Chadwick - Home Page
Students that need extra help outside of class or extra time to finish labs need to attend Tuesday and/or Thursday tutorial sessions from 2:00-3:15. Students need to have their parent sign a Tutorial Invitation (found at My Handouts) prior to attending and make arrangements to be picked up promptly at 3:15 in the front office as the buses are gone for the day.
Agenda (Science)- needs to be recorded every day
1. Module/Session #/Topic
Notebook Check- these dividers with appropriate papers need to be in the notebook
4. Parent Briefing
1. Every day for participation
2. Can do from home by logging onto: http://step.gwinnett.k12.ga.us
1. Sessions 2-5
2. 3 question x 10 points each
3. Can practice on paper before graded on computer
3 Separate Assessments*
1. 20 points each
2. At home or extra time after finishing dayís experiment
1. Letter to parents about childís Module topic for 7 day rotation.
2. Signed and back the next day for extra credit
*All sheets can be downloaded at teacherís website: www.mooremiddleschool.org
∑ Click drop-down tab Faculty, then click Faculty Websites, then scroll to Seth Chadwick, then click on bar on right of screen My Assignments.
In this course students will work collaboratively to accomplish the standards for Physical Science in the first semester and Biology in the second semester. These standards are known as the Academic, Knowledge and Skills and can be found at http://www.gwinnett.k12.ga.us/gcps-mainweb01.nsf/pages/AcademicKnowledgeandSkills(AKS)?OpenDocument&0~QuickLinks.